2007年12月21日金曜日

Last essay

Introduction
My class is 2nd period in Wednesday in14 buildings. Writing class is very depression for me. Because I enter the class it 's done and I turn on the computer very fast, and I poor use computer. Typing speed trial is very pressure for me. I could not pass 100 words spring semester. But I did my best for me. We use computers for writing class. Using computers is getting more important for us, but it very difficult for me. So I practice typing many times. But not so speed up. It is very convenient by student. But I do not like using computers.
Before Writing III
I used to use computer some times. But I use it buy internet auction, buy music, search many information and so on. So I was not interested in computers. I anxiety Writing III. I do not like computers, so I should conquest use computer. And I do not use blog. I was first time using Blog. So It is very difficult for me. And I do not know what wrote in blog. Blog is far from my life. It is TV world, I think. I did not know how to use PC mail even. I was really not use computer and knowledge of PC.
During Writing III and IVI was first time to use Blog. So I did not touch PC blog. Not so use it much by not using computer very well. I was not good at use computers, because I didn't get used to type computers. Therefore I couldn't type quickly and correct. However I continued assignment of the class every week, My computer and English skill was progressed slowly. But it is very tight for me. I thought stop practice typing many times. But I did not resignation. I absented from this class. It is very dangerous for me. Because I did not catch the typing speed trial many times. It is hard for me. Typing speed trial is very difficult for me, because I should write many words by very short time for me. And send G-mail stick today’s typing speed trial. I was very trouble by typing speed trial.Spelling I often mistake Spelling. Because pc typing is very difficult for me. I can not blind touch. So I look key board, and very slowly typing. But typing speed trial need to speed. So I missed spelling. But I do not know what is wrong spelling. But now, computer has spelling right system. It is very convenient for me. Computer is very advance. But I did not know this function. I loss my computer life. Reading Book review is hard assignment for me, because I have to read books written in English. But I like read book. So I read English book cheerfully. But Book review is very difficult for me. Because book review is English sentence. And many books I should read. I wrote book impression so fast. Because it has deadline. So I should wrote it very fast. But I choice English book very easy first time. So it is easy to read for me. I was not good at reading English book. But I gradually read English book easy to easy.Viewing I like watching movie. Especially I like action foreign movies. I often watch caption movie. Because it is good at study English for me. Viewing is very important thing to study English, I think. Because people like viewing , so everyone do it merrily. But movie review is very difficult assignment for me. Because movie is very near for me. So I was trouble. Toy story is very famous movie. It is very fun, I think. I watched it many times. Movie is very interested in things for me. Viewing is effect many things. For example book and TV and PC and so on. Viewing is very important things. Typing I have to write 'Typing speed trial' every class meeting. I do not like typing speed trial. Because it is very pressure for me. Typing is very important thing to study English. But I was not good at typing. So I am very slowly typing. And I often mistake typing. So I can not blind touch. I want to type to blind touch. So I practice Mr tomei’s class every Tuesday. But it is hard for me to practice typing.After Writing IV this class is very tough for me. But it is useful to study typing and study English for me. But I should continue practice typing. This class is very nice for me. Conclusionthis class is very useful for me. But it is very hard class, I think.
[780 words]

0 件のコメント: