2007年6月9日土曜日

my ideal family

My dream is have a great family!!!!! Because I like family life and I like child. So I want to my child. I want to 3 children. Ideal is one girl and two boys. I want to marrie until 25 years old. and I want to live very big house. It has very big garden and pool , hot spring,sauna bath,pond,and asurechikku park. I want to have a dog as a pet. My dog name is kotarou. I think it very cute name. Dog kind of pag. because it is strange and cute, I think. My ideal family is happily and very rich. but it is so easy. so I want to wark very big company. For example,TOYOTA moter company. But fainaly I found my big company!!!! I want to be president!!!!!!! I like car. so I want to buy BENZ. I like BENZ the best! and secand car is family car and 4WD and sports car. I want many car. I will fondle my children . I make my child play basket ball . Because I played basket ball since 4th grade elementary school. So I want my child to Play basket ball as young year. I make my girl child play the piano. Because piano is very interesting . I want my children to tenderly and genious. I want to live America . Because America is very big country. I want my children to grow spontaneous . I have many friends. my friends are very kind and gentle. They support me. So I want my children to like a my friend . my ideal wife is cute and can make cooking and washing and child rasing.

1 件のコメント:

eripopon さんのコメント...

It'S marvelous dream!!!
Some agree with you.
I like child. They give us spirt.
And, I want to live overseas too!!!
I want to satisfy wish on your's own.