2007年6月19日火曜日

kumamoto

Kumamoto
My home town is kumamoto. I have lived in kumamoto since I was born. I like kumamoto very much. Because kumamoto is very comfortable. For example, Water is very clear and delicious. Kumamoto’s water is groundwater. Not so river water. Water is coming up from suizenji park and Ezu lake and so on. But when I went to another city, I can not drink water. Because it is so tasteless.
Karudera is very famous in the warld. There is Aso Mountain. It is very big nature. And it is very famous sight seen spot . there is takana .it is famous food in aso . takana rice is very delicious.
Kumamoto’s famous food is Basashi and Karashirenkon and Hitomoji no guruguru and jindaiko and mushilyagaeshi and taipiien and so on. However I like the most komamoto’s food is Basashi. Basashi is low horse meat. It is very delicious. But I did not eat it first. Because horse is very cute and I think it not food. So I could not eat low horse meat. But I ate it with my friends , then I think it delicious!!!!!!! Since I ate it first time, I like it very much.
Kumamoto castle is very famous. There is very long history. Katou kiyomasa built it .but All of the castle destroyed by a fire. But now kumamoto castle was repaired. It is so beautiful!!!!! I like kumamoto very much!!! Kumamoto’s person is very kind and tender. Kumamoto is highest city I think

2 件のコメント:

lefty さんのコメント...

1,Great
2,I like local introduction
3,nothing say.

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Hello! You know a lot of famous Kumamoto's foods! I like basashi,now, and I couldn't eat first, too.
I have a suggestion for your blog.I think that you may make space during paragraph.