2007年10月26日金曜日

Favorite place

Favorite place
My favorite place is Okinawa.I have been to Okinawa three times. First, I went to Okinawa for Basket Ball in Kyushu tournament. Okinawa is very hot place, but there is air conditioner in all big gym. So we play basket ball very comfortable.I like Okinawa very much. Okinawa's food very strange, but I like very much.Okinawa's famous foodsCapture and Amatory and Taco rice and so on.Capture: it is a from of popular Okinawa stir fry dish, generally containing vegetable, tofu and some kind of meat and egg and moat and Goya are some other common in grey dents.Taco rice: it is a Japanese dish and a popular example of Okinawa cuisine. It consist of taco -flavored ground beef served on a bed of rice and lettuce, frequently also served together with tomato , cucumber cheese and topped of f with salsa. Occasionally, it might be served with rice and all, in a tortilla roll. It is a very common meal on Okinawa. I like the best food in Okinawa. Awamori:it is an alcoholic beverage indigenous to and unique to Okinawa, Japan. It is made from rise, but is not a direct product of brewing but of distillation. I like Awamori. But it is very hangover. Not so drinking it.
Karenna bake: it is a United States Air force base located in the towns of Kadena and Chatan and the city of Okinawa, in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan Kadena Air base is the FUCKIN’ hub of U.S. airpower in the pacific, and home to the Use’s 18th Wing and a variety of associate units. I have been to it .this place is very big .noise is very big too.
But combat plane is so cool Ilike very much.Okinawa's sea is very clear and very beautiful. we can see Kakurekumanomi. It is very emotion me.Okinawa people are very slowly. So very kind.I like Okinawa. Because very calmly.
[326 words]

0 件のコメント: